Pharmacists’ Support Service:
Providing Support for Pharmacists
Phone us for support: 1300 244 910
Every day from 8am to 11pm AEDT
Pharmacists supporting pharmacists
Who we are
When we are available
The Service is available 365 days of the year from 8.00am to 11.00pm AEDT. If the phone is not answered within 10 rings, leave your number and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
For urgent support when we are not available call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
Explore the many resources we have available!
Information about websites and helplines that provide further assistance and other resources for specific topics.
Resources for help dealing with some of the issues and stressors related to pharmacy work. Click below to see the topics available.
Tips for looking after your wellbeing when working in pharmacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are here to support you
A listening ear in times of stress, as close as your phone.
Who we help
We are here to support Australian pharmacists, pharmacy interns and students by providing a team of volunteer pharmacists trained in peer support and telephone counselling ready to take your calls.
THIS IS NOT A GENERAL PUBLIC ENQUIRY OR SUPPORT LINE.
Not a pharmacist and seeking medicines information?
Go to NPS MedicineWise or ask your local pharmacist.
This is NOT a medicine information service. This is a helpline for the pharmacy profession.
Alternatively you can click here to see a list of other resources that may help you.
Are we the right service for you?
- Are there times when you wish you could pick up the phone and talk to someone about issues that are stressing you?
- Have you been victim to a hold-up?
- Have you lost interest in your job?
- Are you feeling overworked?
- Are you anxious and stressed?
- Are you concerned about your drug and alcohol use?
- Do you have mental health concerns?
- Do you have concerns about personal and family issues?
- Are you feeling out of control or experiencing business pressures?
- Are you uncertain about your future?
PSS acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultures, their cultural, spiritual and educational practices, and to Elders of this nation both past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples should be aware that this website may contain images or names of people who have since passed away.